Men's Pelican Button Down Sun Shirt by Chart Your Own Course has UPF 50 Sun Protection with Short Sleeves and Vented Back. The Chart Your Own Course™ design captures the adventurous spirit that brings you face to face with saltwater wildlife like sea turtles, pelicans, crabs and egrets. Captured in Mick Coulas's digital etching style, the pelican perches peacefully on the dock post with the sun colored compass behind his head. Extremely lightweight performance fabric lets you feel the breeze when beach bound and dries quickly. This sun protection button down shirt's vented back allows airflow without sun exposure. Hidden hip level side seam pocket holds a removable microfiber eyeglass wipe to help with salt spray while in the boat or kayak.
• Button Down Sun Shirt with generous fit for Small to 3XL.
• UPF 50 provides all day sun protection from harmful UVA and UVB radiation
• Dye Sublimated image will not crack, peel, flake, warp or fade.
• Left front design and logo in breathable dye sublimation, no rubber ink to trap the heat and moisture against your skin
• 100% 2.35 ounce Micro Polyester rip-stop lightweight fabric
• 100% 3.83 ounce breathable polyester mesh on back vent secured with hook and loop
• Two front patch pockets with hook and loop closure and tippet holes
• Button down collar, buttons are dyed to match fabric
• Hidden hip level side seam pocket with removable microfiber eyeglass wipe
• Technical performance fabric is stain and odor resistant
• Ultimate comfort while boating or fishing in hot, humid conditions
• Machine wash cold, hang or tumble dry low. No softener, bleach iron or dry cleaning
• Wash before you wear for ultimate breathability from the first time out
• Get the right relaxed fit size: see UV Fishing Shirt Size Chart
Design by Mick Coulas, a Florida digital artist, capturing the saltwater wildlife experience.