Original Compass UV Fishing Shirt Men’s Moisture Wicking Long Sleeve UPF 50 Sun Protection features a one eyed pirate skull with crossed fishing rod-bones and a watery compass behind him. Breathable dye sublimation on high-quality moisture wicking quick dry rash guard performance shirts. Fishin’s in my Bones® with water texture on right sleeve, Rattlin Jack® on left crest.
• Moisture wicking quick dry fit performance fabric
• UPF 50+ provides excellent all day protection from harmful UVA and UVB radiation
• Breathable Dye sublimation is not a silkscreen process. It dyes the fabric with the image so the fabric has the same breathability as before it was decorated. The image will not crack, peel, warp, lasting the life of the garment.
• With a crew neck and long sleeves for the best UV protection, it comes in Men's S to 5XL. Some colors have 2XL slim, slightly smaller than 2XL. Get The Right Size: See the size chart for more information.
• Quick drying 100% performance polyester fabric for ultimate comfort while boating or fishing in hot climates. Use as a moisture-wicking first layer undergarment in cold climates. This technical fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and allows it to evaporate quickly.
• Machine wash cold, hang or tumble dry low. No softener, bleach or dry cleaning. Iron carefully on only one layer of the garment at a time with a "wool" setting.
The Original Compass UV Fishing Shirt design is © 2022 Mick Coulas, a Florida digital artist and avid fisherman. Designed and decorated in USA.
Ships from Florida to your mailbox (not the front door) via USPS. Enter your ZIP code in the cart to upgrade shipping to Priority.
Purchases made from November 1 to December 31 have until January 31 to return.
Order EARLY by Dec. 15th to receive by Christmas using first class FREE shipping!
Fishin’s in My Bones® by Rattlin Jack® All day Sun Protection. Fish as long as you want.