The Rattlin Jack Comfort Fit UV Fishing Neck Gaiter for Men is comfortable neck protection that won't choke or roll up to expose the neck.
• Fits bigger guys 17 to 19" neck.
• 100% Polyester
• Made in USA and Imported
• Pull On closure
• Machine Wash
• UV sun mask comfort fit neck gaiter for men that fits most bigger guys; saddle design prevents rolling up
• Sun protection for face and neck
• Drapes straight down from your nose so you can breathe; extra fabric to cover ears
• UPF 50+ fabric; if you have it on, you are not exposed to harmful UVA or UVB
• Moisture wicking quick dry performance fabric
• Machine wash cold, hang or tumble dry low
• Hat, shirt and glasses not included
To cut the threat of cancer, you have to cut UVA and UVB exposure. Tired of Neck tubes that roll up like a sweaty donut that chokes you? Tired of reapplying sunscreen? Big guys also know that your hat size is not your neck size. Rattlin Jack's neck and Face sun mask is shaped to allow for shoulders and larger necks. It will not roll up at the bottom and expose your skin. It has the highest UPF 50+ sun protection available. Fishermen prefer it over a tube. Fits bigger guys.
Is a more comfortable, cooler and higher UPF neck protection for any adult. Breathable dye sublimation is not a silkscreen process. It dyes the fabric with the image so the fabric has the same breathability as before it was decorated. The image will not crack, peel, warp, lasting the life of the garment and the fabric remains breathable under the image.
Add to a Rattlin Jack Men's Sun Protection fishing shirt for more protection.
Great gift for your fisherman for Father's Day!
Machine wash cold, hang or tumble dry low. No softener, bleach or dry cleaning.
Very cool graphics for the Comfort Fit UV Fishing Neck Gaiter Tarpon Taupe © 2022 Mick Coulas exclusively for Rattlin Jack®.
Designed, decorated, in USA. Fabric imported.
Purchases made from November 1 to December 31 have until January 31 to return.
Order EARLY by Dec. 15th to receive by Christmas using first class free shipping! USPS will do their best to deliver by December 25th. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed.